Terms and conditions of use
Last updated on August 10, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website. By accessing or using our site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our site.
1. Intellectual Property
All content on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, icons, videos, audio clips, digital downloads and software, is the property of exclusive to Installation TJ and are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
2. Use of the site
- You are authorized to access and use our site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You agree not to use our site in any way that could infringe our intellectual property rights or those of third parties.
- You agree not to use our site to disseminate any content that is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or infringes the rights of others.
- We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to our site if you breach these terms and conditions or if we have reason to believe that your use is harmful to our site or other users.
3. Links to Third Party Sites
Our site may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and we do not endorse the content or privacy practices of these sites. We are not responsible for any information, products or services provided by these third-party sites. Your use of such third-party sites is subject to the terms and conditions specific to those sites.
4. Limitation of Liability
- We make every effort to keep our site up to date and free of any viruses or other harmful elements. However, we cannot guarantee the continued availability, accuracy, integrity or security of our site. Therefore, we accept no liability for any damages or losses arising from the use of our site.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising from the use of or inability to use our site, even if we have been advised of the possibility such damage.
5. Changes to terms and conditions
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Changes will take effect as soon as they are posted on our site. It is your responsibility to regularly review these terms and conditions to be aware of any changes.
By using our site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in effect at the time of your use.